2013 Sauvignon Blanc, Santa Barbara County

2013 Sauvignon Blanc, Santa Barbara County

This is a crisp, bright, refreshing Sauvignon Blanc from the Happy Canyon A.V.A. of Santa Barbara County. Happy Canyon is considered the warmest area of Santa Barbara and Bordeaux varietals thrive in this heat.  62%  of the wine was grown at the McGinley Vineyard and barrel fermented in older French oak barrels while the other 38%  was grown at Happy Canyon Vineyard and fermented very cold in stainless steel. It is pale yellow in color with fresh gooseberry, passion fruit and a hint of fresh cut grass.

In Stock

Add To Cart
$23.00
 
Add To Cart
$276.00
/ Case of 12
 
 

This is a crisp, bright, refreshing Sauvignon Blanc from the Happy Canyon A.V.A. of Santa Barbara County. Happy Canyon is considered the warmest area of Santa Barbara and Bordeaux varietals thrive in this heat.  62%  of the wine was grown at the McGinley Vineyard and barrel fermented in older French oak barrels while the other 38%  was grown at Happy Canyon Vineyard and fermented very cold in stainless steel. It is pale yellow in color with fresh gooseberry, passion fruit and a hint of fresh cut grass. It was picked at low sugars with vibrant acidity with the barrel fermentation adding mouthfeel and richness while the cool, stainless fermentation retained vibrancy and freshness. Enjoy this wine on a warm summer day while relaxing by the pool or with exotic, spicy foods.  

Only 154 cases produced
 

Wine Specs

Vintage 2013
Varietal Sauvignon Blanc
Appellation Santa Barbara County
 

Product Reviews

Add A Product Review
E-Mail me when someone reviews this product

Leave this field blank: